The PH Sensor with industrial real-time online electrode, specially designed for Arduino and other Microcontrollers. It uses an industry electrode and has built-in simple, convenient, practical connection and long life (up to 1 year), which makes it very suitable for long term online monitoring. It has an LED which works as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector and PH sensor interface. To use it, just connect the pH sensor with BND connector, then plug the PH interface into the analog input port of any microcontroller or Arduino controller. If programmed, you will get the pH value easily. Or can measure the voltage on the multimeter.
This industrial pH electrode is made of sensitive glass membrane with low impedance. It can be used in a variety of PH measurements with fast response and excellent thermal stability. It has good reproducibility, is difficult to hydrolysis, and can eliminate basic alkali error. In 0pH to 14pH range, the output voltage is linear. The reference system which consist of the Ag/AgCl gel electrolyte salt bridge has a stable half-cell potential and excellent anti-pollution performance. The ring PTFE membrane is not easy to be clogged, so the electrode is suitable for long-term online detection.
This PH sensor is calibrated @ 24 degree centigrade room temperature. Calibrated values are:
- PH4 = 1.5V
- PH7 = 2.0V
- PH9 = 2.5V
Instructions for use
- Place the PH Sensor probe vertically and keep it for long time before using it
- Will give excellent results if the sensor probe is used multiple times in the period of 2 to 3 days.
- Rinse the sensor prove tube in deionized water and dab it with the tissue paper before immersing it in the test solution.
- Will take approximately 30 to 40 seconds to stabilize the results.
- Once the reading are noted down and the before placing the probe in the storage solution, again rinse the probe tip in the deionized water, dab it with the dry tissue paper and then place the storage cap.
Note: This instrument is calibrated for the PH sensor provided along with this Kit. And may not give accurate results if the PH sensor probe is changed. Hence calibration is required if the PH sensor Probe is changed.
Note: Results are directly proportional to the temperature of the solution.
Note: PH sensor probe Tube tip is very sensitive and should not be touched with hands and should not place on the ground, and the bulb type tip is very fragile and should be kept in the storage solution if not used.
Package Includes :
1 x PH Module
1 x PH Probe
1 x 2Pin RMC Wire