The MQ137 NH3 Ammonia Gas Sensor Module is a gas sensor module is specially designed to detect and sense gases like ammonia (NH3) and carbon monoxide (CO). The MQ137 gas sensor module comes with digital pins that can be connected to a microcontroller like Arduino boards and come in handy when you are only trying to detect one particular gas.
- Detector measure Gases like NH3 or CO
- Air quality monitor
- Gas leak alarm
- Safety standard maintenance
- Maintaining environmental standards in hospitals
How to detect gases with the MQ137 Gas Sensor Module?
- Power the gas sensor module with 5V and you should notice the power LED on the module glow.
- When no gas is detected the output LED will remain turned off meaning the digital output pin will be 0V.
- These sensors need pre-heating time before they can actually be used.
- Introduce the sensor to the gas you want to detect and you should see the output LED go high along with the digital pin, if not use the potentiometer until the output gets high.
Package Includes :
1 x MQ137 NH3 Ammonia Gas Sensor Module